1 Hour 15 Minutes
Online E-learning Course
Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high-quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.
But how is this done?
How do you ensure it’s consistent across your business? What are the benefits of delivering great customer service?
This course will start by making it very clear exactly what we mean by customer service, and why it’s so vital. It then goes into detail about the goals of great customer service, communication skills both verbal and non-verbal, discovering and understanding customer needs and much more.
Course Aims & Objectives
- About the Course
- What is Customer Service
- The Goals of Great Customer Service Discovering and Understanding Customer Needs
- Delivering Maximum Levels of Customer Service
- Making Customers Feel Great From the Start
- Communication Skills Non-verbal Communication and Body Language
- Dealing with Customer Complaints
You will be redirected to our learning platform to pay for, and start the course!